But, what if your work-life as an executive leader was more like this…
- “I consistently have space to reflect and think, with clear priorities and I have a great work-life balance”.
- “After a productive day, I go home to spend quality time with my family and friends. “.
- “I enjoy working, and my team is motivated and inspired to persistently exceed our targeted-goals”.
- “I am seen by my peers as a forward-thinking and effective global leader”.
- “I am often featured in the leading industry magazines as a pioneer and innovator”.
- “I feel accomplished, and I see substantial improvement in my health and well-being”.
This is where I can add value…
I coach ambitious executives and senior Leaders, who WANT to become more successful and effective to achieve positive long-term change in leadership behaviour as perceived by their teams – without compromising their well-being.
You can also expect to take a visible lead in engaging the key stakeholders in your leadership ability into the process. They will play an invaluable role in providing suggestions and ideas throughout the coaching programme.
As well as measurable growth in yourself, expect a sustainable, major impact on the quality of your team’s performance.
My coaching ensures improvement in personal performance, creating positive and trusting working environments that will have lasting impact on employers, their organisations, teams and bottom line.
What’s your next step?
Complete your FREE Marshall Goldsmith – Global Leadership Assessment NOW!
2 Free GLA Assessments Available each Month. First come, first served.
This will help us to identify the competencies you need to develop in order to succeed in a competitive business environment, considered to be needed moving forward by the best of the present generation of global leaders.